W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache are great caching plugins, but they do not know when a widget is updated. WPEngine is the best place to host your WordPress installation, but their caching system is no smarter when it comes to updating widgets and menus. I created this plugin because my website did not see any changes when saving widgets or menus using these caching systems. Clear Cache For Me will purge ALL your cache each time you do a save without having to press an additional button. It may be overkill, which may be why it’s not built in, but some people need simplicity.
Works with the following caching systems:
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Super Cache
- WP Fastest Cache
- WPEngine Cache
- Kinsta Cache
- GoDaddy Cache
- WP Optimize
Clears all cache for following actions:
- When Widgets are saved
- When Customizer is saved
- When Menus are saved
- When a Contact Form 7 form is saved.
- When a Formidable Form form is saved.
- When WooThemes settings are saved.
- When NextGen Gallery albums and galleries are updated (beta – may not clear cache on all actions).
- When Qode options are saved this plugin forces browsers to reload the custom css and custom js.
- When a WP Forms forms or settings are saved.
- When WooCommerce settings are saved. (Cache should already be clearing when products are saved.)
- When Settings from a settings page is saved. This includes settings from WordPress core, Yoast SEO, and most other plugins using the Settings API.
There is a convenient clear cache button on the dashboard for users with the right capability. Admins (users with the ‘manage_options’ capability) can set which capability a user needs to view the button. If you are using this button often, please consider submitting a request to have this plugin do your button-pushing for you. This plugin is meant to work behind the scenes to make your life easier and less frustrating.
View it in the WordPress plugin repository.